Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Haribo Response

Well, I received two responses from Haribo. Here's the first:
"Thank you for your email. I've notified the appropriate personnel regarding your inquiry and will respond to your question as soon as I have more information.
Thank you for your interest in Haribo."

So, I thought I was going to get a Jelly Belly "We don't know" response. However, I was wrong. Not only did I get a response, but I got a response the very same day.
Truthfully, I thought I'd never get a response.
Something tells me, they don't get many e-mails about beaver butt juice in their products. Well, here's their second response:
"I just want to let you know that we don't use castoreum in any stage of our production cycle.

Regards,
Georgie Salamán
Marketing Manager of America, Inc.
1825 Woodlawn Drive, Ste. #204
Baltimore, MD 21207
Ph: (410) 265-8890 / Ext. 20
Fax: (410) 265-8898
Email: georgie.salaman@us.haribo.com

I included all his contact info, because it looks all official and impressive. I didn't want to rob Georgie of that. Also, I'm not sure why he's the marketing manager of "America, Inc". But anyway, I'm losing focus.

Conclusion: Haribo products do not contain Beaver Butt Juice!
Although, they might still give you diabetes.

2 comments: