Thursday, October 15, 2015

Do you want to smell like a Beaver's anus?

I know, I know, it's been a long time. I'm sorry. However, I have not given up my quest to find something with beaver anus juice in it and sure enough, I found some. Disappointingly, it's not food, but it is something you put directly on your skin.
It turns out a lot of perfume companies use beaver butt juice to make their perfumes smell like, well anus secretions, I guess.
If you wear this, you wear beaver butt juice, cheap beaver butt juice.

It's not just cheap perfumes that use it either. Coty Chanel Cuir de Russie, Magie Noire, Lancôme Caractère, Hechter Madame, Carven, Givenchy III, Shalimar, and many other "leather" scented perfumes use castoreum.
If you wear this, you wear beaver butt juice, expensive beaver butt juice.
Now, if you want to smell like the anal secretions of a small furry rodent, that is your business and apparently the business of quite a few perfume companies.
Shockingly, I've discovered that castoreum is also use by some cigarette companies to flavor their cigarettes. So, if you are not eating, or wearing beaver butt juice, you might still be inhaling it. However, seeing what cigarettes already have in them, you probably don't care.
If possible, change your boss's computer wallpaper to this angry beaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment